PEACE

PEACE
In the silent gaps between sounds The Bounce began

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Voice

Bounce Cafe was intended to be the place where the shared love of coffee would meet across tables and the muse of our lives passion would gently and easily pass from our lips to others of like mind.

It's been a while since that plan. It's a very good plan, it just seems that the day to day gets in the way, so this blog will now serve as the 'face to face' where the passion and the layouts of lives will unfold. You just have to sip your coffee by yourself. Not as much fun for sure.

The truth is that I enjoy helping people, I want to be instructional in millions of peoples lives, and if I keep waiting for the right plan, the right time, the right right, then what good will I do anyone.

So this is the plan. Just get on with it. Start. Be present. Let go. This blog will evolve into...something more, and if bounce cafe takes off in a cafe, with others, I will post about it.

The goal is a simple one. Start sharing. What can you share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment